Saturday, September 27, 2008

Crap

Would you ever walk on a bed of tacs? I'd jump in a pool of them if I had to watch this ad again.

Remember when we had to do those Canadian Footware ads? If you don't, you were lucky. Unlike the poor bastards who put this ad together in REAL LIFE. What hell this would have been to film.

This isn't smart advertising. This ad only serves to remind you to change the channel.

The foot model they chose to go with is 87 years old. I challenge you not to vomit a little bit in your mouth during the close up of her foot.



"Why put up with foot pain any longer?"

What about other types of pain, like the pain of watching this. Or the pain of see that this is the best they could come up with. Or the shocking pain of realizing this is the type of crap they produce in Winnipeg.

At least it's educational... I think.

1 comment:

BDunc said...

I think my brain hurts from watching this. Brain Embolism pain.